Founded in 1925, Claremont Graduate University is a member of the renowned Claremont Colleges system. The Claremont Colleges, located 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, are a consortium of five elite undergraduate colleges and two graduate institutions that share resources based on the structure established by Cambridge and Oxford universities.
CGU offers academic disciplines regularly ranked in the top 100 by the U.S. News & World Report. Study areas include business administration, financial engineering, information systems and technology and public health. The small class sizes, industry-based work experience opportunities, and specialized academic programs offer excellent career pathways for international students in an idyllic California setting.
- Analytical Politics (MS)
- Applied Women's Studies (MA)
- Art (MFA)
- Community-Engaged Education and Social Change (MA)
- Computational and Applied Mathematics (MS)
- Cultural Studies (MA, PhD)
- Economics (MA, PhD)
- Education (MA, PhD)
- English (MA, PhD)
- Executive Management (MA, MS, EMBA)
- Health Promotion Sciences (PhD)
- History (MA, PhD)
- History and Archival Studies (MA)
- Human Resources Management (MS)
- Information Systems and Technology (MS, PhD)
- International Political Economy (MA)
- International Studies (MA)
*For detailed list of study programs please refer to Claremont Graduate University web page or contact EAC office.