SKEMA Business School is a private establishment of higher education and research with the legal status of a non-profit association under the French "1901 law".
SKEMA was founded in 2009 as a result of the merger between the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, Lille and CERAM Business School, Sophia Antipolis. The Lille school had been R03;founded in 1892 and CERAM in 1963.
SKEMA is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. The school was approved by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, as an EESPIG (Private Establishment for Higher Education declared to be of pubic usefulness). This official status was conferred on 6 July 2015 and declared in the Bulletin Officiel on 23 July 2015.
SKEMA is a community devoted to learning and the creation and transmission of management knowledge and practice. Since its inception, SKEMA has become a global school with a multi-campus structure and a large portfolio of programmes taught in English and in French. These range from undergraduate level to continuing education and are aligned with the Bologna higher education norms (Licence, Master, Doctorate).
- Bachelor in Global Management: French baccalaureate or equivalent (high school diploma, IB, A-Level…)
- Master in Management (Grande Ecole programme)
- Specialised Masters: These one-year programmes at SKEMA are taught in French. The MS are accessible to students with a master degree (Bac + 5). They are professional-oriented programmes aimed at providing a specialisation or a double qualification to students, in accordance with companies needs. SKEMA offers several "Mastères Spécialisés (MS) & Troisièmes Cycles" in finance, marketing & corporate lawR03;. More information
- MSc: An MSc has become the graduate degree of choice for students who want to find work in an international environment. Recognised around the world as an education that provides the specialised knowledge needed for today’s global companies.
SKEMA's MSc degrees are taught entirely in English and aimed at international students with a good bachelor's degree. SKEMA's MSc programmes have been developed especially for international students in relevant areas: auditing control, information systems & consulting; finance and management control; human resources management; knowledge economy, innovation and responsible management; marketing; strategic project & programme management; supply chain management & purchasing.
Executive Education: Our programmes range from short modules (open programmes) to encompass both concepts and tools as well as managerial expertise to longer programmes (certificate and degrees).
- Executive MBA
Phd and doctoral programmes
- PHD in Corporate Finance
- Knowledge Technology & Organization (KTO) PHD in Management
- DBA in Project and Programme Management