BI Norwegian Business School is an independent, not-for-profit foundation and the main provider of research based knowledge on business and management disciplines in Norway.
Choose BI if you want an education that prepares you for the real business challenges you will face in future positions. You will enjoy our great campuses and communities - but our real value is in preparing you for the career you want.
BI’s relentless focus on keeping close bonds to the business world as well as investing heavily in research has set us apart as an educational institution for future leaders. We are among the 1% of business schools with a "Triple Crown" accreditation, and our international reputation ensures your degree will be valued all over the world.
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Full-time Master programs:
BI Norwegian Business School’s master programmes feature an innovative curriculum designed to prepare students to succeed in business.
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
BI Norwegian Business School offers executive programmes tailored for experienced professionals.
- Executive MBA
- Executive Master of Management in Energy
- Executive Master of Management
- BI-Fudan MBA Programme