UniLaSalle, created from the merger of LaSalle Beauvais and Esitpa, is a center for higher education in earth, life and environmental sciences that is recognized for its excellence in France and around the world.
It offers five-year engineering programs, three-year programs, Master’s, Advanced Master’s and MSc degrees in the fields of agriculture, food production, food and health, environmental science and geoscience.
The teaching draws on the research carried out within the establishment.
UniLaSalle was officially recognized as an EESPIG (a private higher education establishment in the public interest) on July 7, 2016. It is a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles and its engineering programs are accredited by the CTI (the French engineering accreditation institution).
- 2,500 students
- 14 degree programs from Bachelor’s to Advanced Master’s courses
- 2 campuses in Beauvais and Rouen
- 130 partner universities abroad
- 13,000 alumni
Bachelors, Masters and MSc
- BSc + MSc i-SAFE International Sustainable Ag & Food Entrepreneurship (Rouen Campus)
- Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Plant Breeding - emPLANT (Beauvais Campus)
- MSc Agricultural & Food Data Management (Rouen Campus)
- MSc Urban Agriculture and Green Cities (Rouen Campus)
- Master of Science : Sustainable Management and Eco Innovation (Rennes Campus)
- Spring Semester In Nutritional Sciences (Beauvais Campus)
- Spring Semester in Water and Environmental Management (Beauvais Campus)
- Spring Semester Environmental Engineering (Rennes Campus)
- Geological Field School in France (Beauvais Campus)
- Culinary Sciences for Health Benefits : From Field to Plate (Beauvais Campus)
- European Food Heritage in France and Italy (Beauvais Campus)
- Experiential Learning in Health Science and Food Technology