The Canterbury Christ Church University has been a big part of the Kent community, for more than 50 years, providing education which makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. The CCCU is organized into academic faculties, that contain schools and centers for teaching and research, and professional service departments that provide central services. Mainly, the four academic faculties are including the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, and Faculty of Social and Applied Sciences.
The university has developed rapidly since its inception in 1962 and now has nearly 20,000 students based at campuses across Kent, in Canterbury, Broadstairs, Medway, Salomons Center- Tunbridge Wells, Augustine House, St. George Center. The network of campuses and centers stretches across Kent and Medway, and are a vital part of the local communities.
The CCCU offers number of scholarships, bursaries and grants for students who choose to study there.
- Art & Design
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Technology
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality
- Health Care, Public Care & Social Care
- Law, Policing & Criminal Justice
- Media, Marketing & Journalism
- Music & Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
- Sport & exercise Sciences
- Teaching, education & Childhood
- M.Sc. in Applied Ecology abd Environmental Management
- M.Sc. in Applied Exercise and Health Care
- M.Sc. in International Business
- MBA in Education Leadership and Management
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PhD in Applied Linguistics
- PhD in Professional Practice: Psychological Perspectives