Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41 000 students across 14 Schools.
We distinguish ourselves for our interdisciplinary approach and wide range of services tailored to meet international students’ every need. Aside from our 190 Italian programs, we offer undergraduate, graduate, Summer and Semester programs in English, with a focus on economics, business, management, political sciences, medicine, agriculture etc. We offer scholarship opportunities to international students.
- B.Sc. in Economics and Management
- B.Sc. in International Relations and Global Affairs
- B.Sc. in Food Production Management
1-Year Specializing Masters in English
- Arts Management
- Corporate Communication
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Data Science for Management
- Economics and Finance
- International Business – Regular
- International Business – Executive
- International Cooperation and Development
- International Marketing Management
- International Relations
- International Screenwriting and Production
- Luxury Goods Management
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Strategic Management for Global Business
- Viticulture & Enology
2-year Graduate Degrees in English
- Actuarial Sciences for Insurance
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Data Analytics for Business and Economics
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
Deadline for application: February 1st, 2019
Each degree has its own application form, to avoid creating multiple applications by mistake.
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ON TUITION FEES AND LIVING COSTS ARE AVAILABLE.
Contact EAC office to fill in the scholarship application form and to receive the application code.
Our services are free of charge.