Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41 000 students across 14 Schools.UCSC is distinguished in interdisciplinary approach and wide range of services tailored to meet international students needs. Aside from 190 Italian programs, UCSC offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs in English, with a focus on economics, business, management, political sciences and agriculture. UCSC offer wide scholarship opportunities to international students.
Milan is home to Cattolica’s largest campus, located in the stunningly beautiful medieval building in the heart of the city. By living and studying in Milan with its constant flow of international businesses and investments UCSC students are ideally positioned to put to practice the knowledge gained in their studies whilst using their own language abilities and cultural competencies.
Studying at Cattolica is to study at a University where the wealth of academic programs and the robustness of academic standards is matched by the grandeur of our buildings and equally impressive locations.
- B.Sc. in Economics and Management
- B.Sc. in International Relations and Global Affairs
- B.Sc. in Food Production Management
1-Year Specializing Masters in English
- Arts Management
- Corporate Communication
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Data Science for Management
- Economics and Finance
- International Business – Regular
- International Business – Executive
- International Cooperation and Development
- International Marketing Management
- International Relations
- International Screenwriting and Production
- Luxury Goods Management
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Strategic Management for Global Business
- Viticulture & Enology
2-year Graduate Degrees in English
- Actuarial Sciences for Insurance
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Data Analytics for Business and Economics
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
Speaker: Matteo Magnani
This presentation is organized by EAC Skopje - official representative for the university.
Registration for this event is obligatory. To avoid waiting in lines at the entrance of the event please register below and receive your free visitor badge.
(Fill in the registration form with latin letters)