Presentation: Politecnico di Milano, Study programs and Scholarship opportunities
Among the most outstanding technical universities in Europe, Politecnico di Milano offers high quality teaching and a variety of postgraduate programmes in Architecture, Design and Engineering.
According to the QS World University Rankings 2015, Politecnico di Milano was ranked:
• 1st university in Italy
• 7th technical university in Europe
• 24th technical university in the world
EAC SKOPJE is regional representative for Politecnico di Milano. For all information regarding application, scholarship procedure and deadlines please contact our office.
Master Programs in English:
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Architectural Design and History
• Automation and Control Engineering
• Building and Architectural Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering for Risk Mitigation
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Design & Engineering
• Design for the Fashion System
• Digital and Interaction Design
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics
• Geoinformatics Engineering
• Landscape Architecture. Land Landscape Heritage
• Management Engineering
• Management of Built Environment
• Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
• Mathematical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Nuclear Engineering
• Product Service System Design
• Space Engineering
• Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Urban Planning and Policy Design
Official deadline for submitting documents online: March 15th, 2018
The application procedure requires part of the original documents to be submitted to EAC Skopje so they can be sent via post to Milan by the office of EAC Skopje.
Deadline for submitting required documents to EAC Skopje is March 12th, 2018.
The presentation will be held by Chiara Mambretti.