Presentation: Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Study Programs
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41 000 students across 14 Schools.UCSC is distinguished in interdisciplinary approach and wide range of services tailored to meet international students needs. Aside from 190 Italian programs, UCSC offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs in English, with a focus on economics, business, management, political sciences and agriculture. UCSC offer wide scholarship opportunities to international students.
Milan is home to Cattolica’s largest campus, located in the stunningly beautiful medieval building in the heart of the city. By living and studying in Milan with its constant flow of international businesses and investments UCSC students are ideally positioned to put to practice the knowledge gained in their studies whilst using their own language abilities and cultural competencies.
Studying at Cattolica is to study at a University where the wealth of academic programs and the robustness of academic standards is matched by the grandeur of our buildings and equally impressive locations.
Bachelor Degrees in English
- Economics and Management
- International Relations and Global Affairs
- Sustainable Agriculture for Food quality and Environment, Campus in Piacenza
- Medicine and Surgery, Campus in Rome
1- Year Specializing Masters Degrees in English
- Arts Management
- Corporate Communication
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Data Science for Management
- Economics and Finance
- International Business
- International Business - Executive
- International Cooperation and Development
- International Marketing Management
- International Relations
- International Screenwriting and Production
- Luxury Goods Management
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Strategic Management for Global Business
- Viticulture and Enology, Campus in Piacenza
Master Degrees in English
- Agricultural and Food Economics, Campus in Cremona
- Banking and Finance
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management, Campus in Rome
- International Management, Legislation and Society, Campus in Piacenza
The presentation will be held by Matteo Magnani.